Santevia vs. Berkey
<~ Review of the Santevia Gravity Water System.
Compared to the Big Berkey Water Purifier. ~>
- Santevia requires potable (pre-filtered) water, Berkey can purify any freshwater source safely.
- Santevia does not remove viruses, arsenic or fluoride, Berkey does.
- Santevia was founded in 2007. Berkey’s history dates back to the 1830′s and has since been used worldwide by Doctors, laboratories, families, Red Cross, UNICEF, eco-villages, cottagers, camps, and disaster relief teams.
- The Santevia system is housed in BPA free plastic, the Big Berkey uses food-grade, type 304 stainless steel.
- Santevia reviews and customer service explain it filters 1-2 liters per hour. The Big Berkey purifiers 13-26 liters per hour.
- Santevia’s included filter lasts for 1500 liters (396 gallons), BUT you must not go longer than 6 months because bacteria can build up in your filter. Berkey’s 2 included Black Berkey Purification Elements last for 22,000 liters (6000 gallons), are cleanable and bacteriostatic (self-sterilizing), their is no chance of bacteria building up in these elements. That’s 5-7 years filter life for most folks!
We at Conscious Water believe both systems are high quality products.
Which would you choose? The most powerful and economical system is the smartest choice!
“Good day to you,
I would like to tell you that my family and I absolutely love our Berkey system. At first, I was highly skeptical about the berkey system. I was looking to buy Santevia system, but I discovered the Berkey system and made some research on the internet, I couldn’t find anything against the Berkey system. So I decided to take a leap of faith and decided to make a try. It’s been almost two months that we have used it and are still amazed at how easy it is to use and clean and how great the water tastes. Even now, in the heat of summer when our city puts a lot of chlorine in our water system, our water coming from our Berkey system tastes great. We even add the alkalizing mineral stones at the bottom of our system to great alkaline water.
Thank you again for selling the Berkey system and take care of you …”
Santevia Review ~ Santevia Water Filter Reviews
“I wanted a filter that did not depend on electricity and would not be as wasteful as my Reverse Osmosis system. The Santevia water system does exactly what it claims on the company website. That being said, if you are looking for a wide spectrum water filter that aggressively removes all contaminants… or is useable with anything but tap water-you will have to look elsewhere.” ~ Maven
More Conscious Water ~ Santevia review:
Check out these other Berkey comparisons:
The manufacturer, New Millennium Concepts, Ltd., warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. Black Berkey purification elements have a two-year prorated warranty calculated in six months intervals. New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. will replace or repair any product that it deems is not properly functioning during the stated warranty period. Contact Scott 1-705-305-2225 for any warranty issues.
Conscious Water is based in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada.
Other incoming search terms: santevia review, santevia water, santevia water reviews, santevia gravity water system, santevia review, alkaline water systems, alkaline water systems compared, santevia water system review, gravity water system, berkey vs santevia, santevia vs berkey, santevia water system