Berkey Shower Filters:
- Reduce free chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, scale, and iron oxide (rust water) and eliminates dirt and odors
- Reduces chemical absorption and vapour inhalation
- Reduces damage to hair and skin
- Effective for both hot and cold water
- Bacteriostatic (self-sterilizing) media, inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae, and fungi
- Back flush attachment included
- Reduces lime, scale, mold, and fungi in showers
- Lasts 75,000 liters (25,000 gallons), or one year whichever comes first
- The thread size is a half inch (NPT). This stands for National Pipe Thread.
Notice of Limitations:
- The shower dechlorinator is designed for potable water systems.
- If adding the filter only, your existing shower head must be an energy saving model with restricted water flow to <9.5 liters per minute. This is necessary for the filter to work properly.
- Do not allow to freeze or use with water over 48 degrees C, (120 F).
- Maximum water pressure should not exceed 100 psi.
- Do not use in high iron content water systems that use chemicals such as polyphosphates.
- The shower dechlorinator is not to be used for drinking purposes.